Friday, September 09, 2005

Interconnected

I was told that my ADSL connection would be up and running tomorrow, but the modem came today so I thought I would give it a bit of a burl. I think this means I'm connected. Pity I can hardly find the energy to fumble my fingers across the keyboard.

Training with Sompo Japan on Saturday morning. Last night I fell asleep when I got home and when my alarm went off I decided it would be better to have the night off kendo. It felt great to have a rest. Guilty pleasure.

I'm liking the apartment more and more the longer I stay here. Looking forward to payday so I can buy some more stuff to fill it up with. No television so I bought a small radio. Been listening to NHK a fair bit. I found an American station that must exist as retribution for WWII. Horrid.

Will try to do a bit of study before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home